Nearly one out of every 15 homes in the U.S. is estimated to have elevated radon levels. Radon is a cancer-causing, radioactive gas that you cannot smell, taste or see. Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation’s Lori Munkeboe explains how to keep your home safe and radon-free.
TUNE IN LIVE
Community Health Matters airs on the second Monday of each month at 9:30 a.m. Central Time, with an encore showing on the second Wednesday of the month at 1 p.m Central.
Did You Know?
Sort by Tag
Allergies Autism Cancer Caregiving Children Cold & Flu Dental Health Diabetes Disability Assistance Drugs & Alcohol Emergency Care food insecurity Healthy Weight Heart Health Hunger Immunizations Labor & Delivery medical care alternatives Memory Care Mental Health Mosquito Bites Nashville Newborn Parenting Obesity Orthopedics and Joint Pain Physical Fitness Poison Control Pregnancy Prevention Primary Care Psoriasis radon ride share Safety senior drivers Skin Care sleep health Stroke Suicide Tobacco Cessation UHC Urgent Care virtual care Weight Loss Women's Health